CENTRAL RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT
WHO WE ARE
Central Restaurant Equipment Services is Manitoba’s leader in quality equipment repairs and customer focus. We provide Winnipeg businesses with quality repairs, sales and service with many makes and brands of commercial equipment for restaurant/food service establishments. We provide these services 24/7 to ensure our clients are operationally ready!
Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
Stainless Steel Welding
Service & Repair
At Central Restaurant Equipment Services, we have qualified trained technicians ready to provide repair and maintenance services for commercial:
- Cooking Equipment (Ovens, Cook Tops, Steam Equipment, Gas Equipment, and Microwaves).
- Refrigeration (Coolers, Walk-ins & Ice Machines)
- Ware washing (Dishwashers, Under counter, and Rack Machines, Plumbing)
- Preparation (Mixers, Slicers and Food Processors, Grinders)
- Beverage (Coffee, Tea Machines, Hot Water Tower, Hot Capp, Sugar / Cream Machines, Juice, Slushy)
You need to keep your focus on your business and with Central Restaurant Equipment having a large and comprehensive inventory of original equipment manufacturer parts right here in Winnipeg it truly is the easiest way to get the necessary parts for your equipment whether you are running a restaurant, personal care home, coffee house, bakery or any other food service establishment.
Customized Service Contracts
Have specific needs?
Message us about a custom service contract that meets your needs!
Know Our Preventative Maintenance
Being proactive with a customized, planned maintenance program keeps your equipment running at peak performance while maintaining your quality production, efficiencies and safety. Have peace of mind that service to your customers will always be at its best. Communication is important and at Central Restaurant Equipment our clients have access to reporting on repairs and parts history for all serviced equipment.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Ensure your equipment is working when you need it.
- Comprehensive reporting of equipment history.
- Extend the life of your equipment.
- Keep your employees and customers safe with properly maintained equipment.